Sunday, August 21, 2011

About Me




First off welcome to my Blog! I dont know how often I will update... this is nothing fancy but i just feel like I needed to create this blog... why? Because I know there are other people out there just like me who feel the way i feel about certain things. I am new to Blogger.. ive posted before but I cant quite seem to figure out all the settings... Im a Xanga person myself lol (http://www.xanga.com/lunadeapril) My Xanga is more about Fashion and Makeup, This site is where i can do my Race talk and personal generic rantings lol. Are you ready to read real raw unedited thoughts from a young beautiful black American woman? If So Subscribe!.


About me:






I am in my 20`s , I live in a big modern city.. ive been exposed to many types of people and ive seen a lot of things. I Love animals, im a bit of a nerd.. I love shopping and im very feminine. Im a very laid back person, even temperament. Im college Educated, I believe in God, and i love to just observe people. I am average height, Im American, Medium complexion, of mixed descent, Thick build and Perfect Hourglass figure thats all natural.... Should those things even matter? No but they sadly often do matter..





From time to time i will post about things like hair, other women, Societal BS and how much I HATE the Media and why... But Mostly I will talk about Men and Relationships.. My thoughts and my perspective.. if you dont like it dont read it...

Speaking of relationships and men, let me just dive right in.... Ive always been Attracted to White and Other men.. maybe i was brainwashed by Disney... i dont know but ever since i was a little girl ive had that Jungle fever.

I have experienced many things because of this... But sadly people mistake me for giving a damn what they think lol. I personally feel like its 2011 not 1950 so people need to get over themselves!! Im just a young woman who was looking for Love, Real Love, do you really think Skin color would stop me? why would i let what other people who i dont want to be with anyway stop me? I feel like Love is a Blessing and if someone is giving you the gift of true love only a fool would walk away for superficial reasons. Love really is colorblind! I am willing to love anyone who loves me back. Theres no shame in that.

I like who i like, i like what i like and whoever does not like that... oh the heck well...!! Why should i have to only consider black men as an option? Thats just stupid! Theres so many men out there, Men who would love me respect me and provide for me! Dont I deserve that? Every woman deserves that! Why should my chances of finding that be limited? Why should I sit back and watch girls of other colors snatch up men of every color and flavor just to use them as toys and collect them like dolls? Im supposed to sit around be single and or miserable? or am I supposed to share a man? What is it about expanding my options and possibilities for happiness that makes me a bad person or a traitor? I will never understand that dumb ass mentality!


And so.... Ive ALWAYS been open to the FACT that im a huge fan of interracial dating. The Man who has my heart is White and i Love him, Im Proud of him and i will Gladly show him off. Hes an Incredible man!! Not because of his color but because of who he is. We make each other happy. He Cherishes me and respects me. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world actually and i WONT apologize for that!



So Stay turned if you want to read more! I will tell you what I like about some white men, What qualities i look for and love in Any man. We will talk about Stereotypes and the media, My current issues with the Black men that I have encountered, as well as my thoughts on bedroom issues. I will tell you about my experiences as they happen as well. Thanks for Reading!! XOXOXO<3

No comments:

Post a Comment