Monday, August 22, 2011

Things I Like about some White men.

I am attracted to White men.. but that does not mean i like all white men.




The following is just My personal opinion, This is what I want, look for and admire.



Physical things I like about some white men:
  • I like playing with their hair lol.. i have a thing for hair
  • Im attracted to more angular narrow noses sometimes
  • a guy with nice lips and pretty eyes.. nice teeth is always great regardless of color
  • I love their shape.. not attracted to a man with a big ass or man boobs
  • I like the GQ fashion, some of them have amazing Style.
  • Some of them stay in nice shape without becoming obsessive (My Man is Sexy!!)
  • I Like Clean Cut well Groomed men with a nice sense of Style and in decent shape
  • if a guy does not own a suit and wear clothes proper for his age i wont be attracted... I dont like the urban and Hip hop looks..

Yes Please!!

What I Really Love about White men (especially mine!)

  • Hes so kind gentile and Loving, Not a mean bone in his body, hed never raise his voice at me or do anything else stupid. I dont like men with Tempers AT ALL, hes laid back and easy going. Ultra Lovable!!

  • He has his own unique hobbies and interest that are totally different than mine.. he Hikes Swims Goes fishing and more, things i dont do, its interesting different and new to me.
  • He sweet thoughtful and romantic... very giving. He constantly lets me know that he wants to please me
  • Hes got a healthy sexual appetite but he does not make me feel like a object or like hes a sex addict. Hes not some hornbal that will fuck anything... He has standards that go beyond "a big ass or big tits"
  • Hes faithful and communicates with me, hes a little flirty but he always respects me when im around or not around.
  • Hes Hard working has career goals, hes intelligent when it comes to finances, he even buys stocks.. can you say responsible? and it makes me feel safe and secure.
  • hes a real man hed never look to me to support him or use me as a meal ticket, hed rather go without than have me paying his way or supporting him, i respect that so much! Hed never use a woman. "white guys dont Mooch like Black guys" says my sister LMAO
  • He wants what i want he wants a serious relationship, some day he wants to get married and have kids, hes not looking for a booty call.
  • We have lots in common we have great conversations we are both educated and on the same level.
  • He treats me with the utmost respect, in public and behind closed doors, hes the type to hold doors and buy flowers, hes a complete gentleman.
  • He speaks English properly and is well educated
  • He conducts himself well in Public, hes Mature and does not get caught up in any BS.
  • Hes clean cut no tattoos or piercings
  • He take things seriously, Life is not a Joke to him, hes not full of "hoop dreams" and BS
  • He loves his mom and respects all the women in his life
  • Hes a multi-tasker who manages his time well.
  • Hes Happy, hes not afraid to smile laugh and have a good time, hes not all "Macho" or too hard, hes not a Thug hes a Man. i love for a man to smile and laugh with me and in pictures.
  • Hes not scared to tell me how he feels or what hes thinking.. thats sexy!
  • He treats me like a Princess.. i dont need "bottles in the club" I dont smoke weed, id rather have a romantic get away or save for a house or something..
  • I like feeling safe and secure.. I want to build a future i dont need excitement and White men tend to offer me security and comfort without all the Drama.
  • When White men are in love they will treat you like a queen. They are appreciative of things that other men usually take for granted such as a Home cooked meal etc..
  • Hes Not Cheap, I Hate cheap men! Hed never insult me by taking me on a date to McDonalds.
  • No white male has ever insulted me or called me out of my name, never called me a bitch or complained about my body or tried to tell me how to dress or what to do with myself, thats So sexy!
  • I find that white men are more likely to accept you for who you are and not try to change you to suit their needs, if they dont like you they wont date you. My sweetheart would not change me for the world, he does not care if i gain or lose weight, he does not care if i get a weave or wear an Afro he just wants me to be happy and confident. He thinks im Naturally Beautiful. He keeps his nose out of my female business, does not tell me what to with my makeup etc.. "White men are less picky" says my sister "they dont care if your hair is poofy or straight they wont tell a black woman to lose weight"
  • i can feel good knowing i can rely on him and that if things need to be done i can count on him, hes not trying to make fast money.. he just works a normal job and is satisfied in life. No Drama.
  • White men usually are less controlling, my guy is a sweetheart, hed hold my hand, hed never be dominating or abusive. He gives me my space and supports my decisions, yet hes also protective and super affectionate and it makes me want to treat him like a King, do things i dont have to do but want to do just to show him hes my king (like asking his permission to put up the sexier photos of me on this blog... i didnt have to ask his "permission" but i wanted to and yes i did ask him for permission hes ok with it! Thanks Baby!!)
  • Hes confident he does not feel the need to prove himself and hes proud to say im his and that i make him happy. He is always the same person, never puts up acts or fronts in front of people.
  • White men tend to have genuine hearts... not scared to show emotion once in a wild.. i think thats sexy.
  • Most white males dont abandon their kids or go around making babies and whoring.
  • White men tend to be way more respectful in their approach, they arent too aggressive and they know how to leave if your not interested! Never heard "Ay Yo Bitch you sexy" from a white man, Never had to tell one to stop stalking me, never felt scared or in danger.
  • I like men with Class, one who will approach me like a Lady and buy me a drink, send some flowers not act like some animal hunting for some Pu**y. There are some white dogs out there but i dont bother with those... or "wiggas" we will talk about that in later post...
  • White men tend to be more respectful towards Black women.. i dont know why but they are.. they treat us better than they treat other females but hey im not complaining lol. Ive seen white men abuse white girls then get a black girlfriend and act like angels... whatever luck for me lol. If you stand up to them, prove your worth and dont take any shit they will be your Angel.
  • " They will Marry you" Says my sister LOL most white men... the Good ones dont play that common law "wifey" Bullshit, wont date you or be engaged for 20 years.. they are more likely to ask you to marry them, want to marry you and give you the best wedding he can afford. awww how romantic!
  • "They wont accuse you of being a Gold digger" says my sister.. This is also true.. When a White man loves and respects you he will Give you the world. I dont have to ask. Also Most black women are not gold diggers.. My amazing man has $ but i havent touched a single cent. I feel like its his money not mine, ive always bought my own things, ive never been spoiled or had things handed to me. i dont expect him to pay my bills or take me on shopping sprees. It takes pressure off of him and it actually makes him want to do those things and more im sure.. but i wont let him lol. I love him not his money. As much as i Love shopping and am overdue for a shopping spree I dont care how much money he makes and i take no ownership of his funds.
Good reasons to be more attracted right? Sounds like a man with great qualities to me! Be open to the FACT that the man of your dreams may not be black... he could be White, Latino, Asian, Indian, Biracial or Mixed! So Think About it!! XOXOXO<3


5 comments:

  1. Great Blog i agree! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've only read for 10 minutes and wut i ave to say is you speak the truth on the things you posted. But when you say White men you mean white American men or in general? Funny some people would read this and disagree. But me being a white man i find black women of all nationalities to be attractive. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! im still Learning Blogger so im not sure how to reply to you directly.. I do mean White American men but.. what i said can apply to White males in general.. I used to talk to a Russian Guy.. Foreign white men sometimes are a bit less open minded and more Traditional about what men should do and what Women should do but other than that.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! Your so funny!! ans Such a Loyal sub <3

    ReplyDelete